M/s. Hyperleap Software Technologies Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 1-5-1041, Maruthinagar, Kothapet, Behind Jain Mandir, Sarooranagar, HYDERABAD, Rangareddi, Telangana, India, 500060 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) owns and controls the application, Orderly (hereinafter referred to as “Application”) and [●] (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) through which it facilitates connecting the sellers of various products with the potential buyers (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
The Company through its Application/Website enables connecting the sellers (hereinafter, referred to as “Sellers”/“Businesses”/“Merchants”/“Stores”) of various products which are intended to be sold by them to potential buyers (hereinafter referred to as (“Buyers”/“Customers”, /“Consumers”). The Buyers and Sellers are hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”/ “Your”.
1. Anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive, an IP address assigned to the computer which you use, geographical location, the domain server through which you access our service, the type of computer you're using, the type of web browser you're using, the identification of the device.
2. Information that you provide to us when registering with our Application/Website including your email address, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, residential/office address, demographic details and employment details.
3. Information that you provide to us when using the Services on our Application/Website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those Services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
4. Information relating to any purchases you make of our platform or any other transactions that you enter into through our website or Application/Website including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts.
6. Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
• Name- including First & Last Name;
• Email ID;
• Mobile number;
• Contact Details;
• Residential/office address; and
• Demographic Details.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a you which directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying you.
1. About the pages you visit / access;
2. The links you click on our Application/Website;
3. The number of times you access our Application/Website;
4. The date and time you access our Application/Website; and
The website address, if any, that linked you to our Application/Website.
The information may be collected, received and possessed by the Company in the manner laid down herein.
1. From a third party with whom you have booked your appointment for obtaining the Services.
2. Information provided by you through a voluntary registration process.
3. Information obtained through cookies.
4. Information received through phone calls or in person interactions.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. Administer our website and business;
2. Personalize our website for you;
3. Enable your use of the services available on our website;
4. Send you digital products purchased through our website;
5. Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
6. Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
7. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
8. Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
9. Send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
10. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
11. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
12. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
1. Direct our efforts for service improvement;
2. For purposes of our internal training and data analysis and
3. For research, analysis and other business related purposes, subject to not directly disclosing any of your Personal Information.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies/entities/business/ investor for the following purposes:
1. Assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation;
2. When permitted or required by law or while trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, and
3. Investigating a fraud which has already taken place.
1. Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
2. Recognize your access privileges to our Application/Website;
3. Track your entries in some of our promotions;
4. Help diagnose problems with our server;
5. Administer our Application/Website;
6. Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Application/Website.
The Personal Information may be disclosed to any person, if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Application/Website. The Personal Information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. We do not rent, sell, publish or share your Personal Information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information unless:
1. We have your permission;
3. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
Sharing your Personal Information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to use our website. However, we offer some services only to visitors who register. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your sensitive personal identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we may notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the Services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your sensitive personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. No such measures are competent enough to safeguard your Personal Information in a complete 100% way. Hence, you are also encouraged to take steps to prevent your Personal Information from being misused by logging off after using a shared computer. We in no way can are to be held responsible for the unauthorized use of your Personal Information or for any suspicious activity on your account. By using our Application/Website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
To correct or update any information you have provided, our Application/Website allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you may send an e-mail to [email protected]
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and one-time password to gain access to certain parts of the Application/Website.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time and we may place a prominent notice on our Application/Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Application/Website.
1. I understand and have the knowledge that Personal Information is being collected.
2. I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my Personal Information is being collected.
3. I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
4. I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected by Company and the Application/Website.
5. I understand that I also have an option (while availing the services of Application/Website or otherwise) to withdraw my consent given earlier to Company and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing and in such case Company shall have the option not to provide the services for which the said information was sought
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the account and / omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Srikanth Tadaka
• Email: [email protected]
If you have any grievance, then you may intimate the same to above e-mail address in the manner explained below:-
a. Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the grievance;
b. Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.